Welcome to Kravings Blog! We're going to have fun together!

There’s plenty of excitement in the kitchen, in addition to all the recipes I have in the right rail, there are also videos on my  youtube channel at youtube.com/kravingsblog. Please subscribe to this blog and the channel! More about me and my contact information
Some of my favorite recipes are the ones I know my mother and grandmother used to make. Although I was never paying attention, giving these recipes new life is fun and I know that my children and their children will enjoy it for years to come.

So why do I blog and share this with the world? Initially I admit I did it just to jump on the blog bandwagon, but it grew and I got so much love and appreciation from people all over the world, that it made it worthwhile. And in May 2013, I started to video blog for the first time. I'm no stranger to the camera, I've appeared on The Decorating Challenge, Design to Win and Come Dine With Me Canada and more recently on Recipe to Riches, however setting up in your home has it's fair set of challenges. Luckily for me, I have my two young sons that help me immensely with the filming and editing so let's just call this a home production!

I hope you enjoy these recipes and are able to bring a smile to the faces of those you serve and please return the favor by subscribing to this blog, my youtube channel at youtube.com/kravingsblog and sharing it with your friends. Happy Cooking!









14 comments:

  1. Can you please do Biryani Video...I cant wait for your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do have a Fish and Shrimp Biriyani! http://k--ravings.blogspot.ca/2013/08/fish-shrimp-biriyani.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post and u want CA in bangalore please visit my website CA in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. Go to site instastalker

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is literally so Fantastic. Your recipes is looking so yummy. Keep sharing more recipes with us.
    If you want Host your website, get USA VPS Hosting Plans. Available at the cheapest price according to your budget.

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://betdoithuong.com/game-bai-doi-thuong/maxvip-cong-game-bai-thuong-luu-danh-cho-cac-tay-choi-thu-thiet
    Kho game xanh chín bậc nhất thị trường với nhiều tựa game hiện đại và mới mẻ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post.Thanks for sharing.
    Shared Hosting

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete